Saturday, October 20, 2007

STONEHAVEN


Today was an amazing day. I decided to head out on my own and go to Stonehaven. It was absolutely beautiful. It may be the best place I have seen yet. I spent last night playing cards with my flat mates and capitalized on that great experience with a midmorning trip to the train station. While in Stonehaven I got to see the best castle I have been to yet and then walk to an old grave yard. I also got to see their memorial to the World War One and Two veterans from their little town. It was a great monument. I don’t have a whole lot else to say at the moment. I am just so tired. I probably did between 15-20 miles of walking today. I do have a little quiz for everyone. While there I had an ice cream cone. I was able to have my two favorite flavors mixed together. Leave me a comment if you think you know what must have been in the ice cream cone. Well, that is it for now. Enjoy the pictures of the day. Oh, I got to end my evening there with the sun set on my right and a half moon on my left. It was an amazing night. Feel free to ask for further information and please enjoy the pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well... itf it were truly your favorite it would have been ice cream and cheetos... but i doubt you had that... my guess... mint and german chocolate
Little bro

Anonymous said...

I'm voting for chocolate and blue berry!

wrb