Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Pictures Finally













Hey Everyone,

Like I said, I am leaving tomorrow morning (Wednesday) to hike the highlands and won't be back until Friday night. Hopefully I will have lots to say and pictures to show. Until then the guys and gals I am with are great. I can tell I am going to have some life long friends. I am caught up on sleep and feel like I am back in my normal swing of things. I don't think I have a whole lot more to tell you at this point. If you are ever curious about a part of my trip you can always ask via comment and I will let you know. Otherwise you will only hear what I think is interesting. Have fun with the few pictures I took while in downtown Aberdeen. My university is in Old Aberdeen. I will get pictures soon it is wonderful too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pictures look great. You'll have to find a way to tell us what each one represents. Enjoy the hiking. Have someone take YOUR picture too!

Take Care,

Dad

Anonymous said...

What up thug! Looks pretty good!

Royce said...

Bloss,

As we say in Argentina, ¨Que lindo!¨

Have fun hiking!