Saturday, September 15, 2007

A Brief Update



Okay, so I made it through the Highlands and had a blast. They are unbelievably beautiful. Their truly is no accurate way to describe them. I am going to try to take some time tonight to write a few post. I have so much to tell you about the trip, the people, my new roommates (who are finally arriving), and the book I just finished. Also while I will probably post a couple of pictures every time, I will be using flickr to post most of them. I will eventually be entering into a photo contest, so if you see anything you absolutely love let me know. I don't have an eye for what is good and what isn't. Thanks for the help. The address for the pictures is http://www.flickr.com/photos/12609321@N03/sets/72157602020585390/. My personal address here for those who need it (Jared) is (top line) Robert Bloss (next line) Room 251E, (next line) HillHead Halls Hector Boece Court, (next line) Don Street, (next line) Old Aberdeen, (last line) AB24 1WU

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rob,

Your pictures are beautiful and they just prove how awesome our God is! It is nice to see that you are having a great time and really bonding with those around you!

Have fun this week and good luck scheduling your classes!

~Allison