Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I Am Here

Okay,
So I am still trying to get the whole internet situation figured out, so my post are the best I can do. I am here and have gotten a great nights sleep. All of my flights and the group I am with had wonderful flights as well. I know it is going to be a wnderful experience. I am yet to meet any of the guys I will actually be living with . I am still very much looking forward to it though. Today I get to tour the city and figure out where the best places will be for me to go. I will try to start taking a few pictures today so that you all can see what I am up to. I do have access to aim and skype in my room yet can not get a browser to open up yet. Well, I have to go. continue to pray for those whose lives I will get to encounter over the next three months.

No comments: