Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My Daily Jaunt


As I have mentioned in previous posts, if there is anything particular you want to know just let me know via comment and I will do my best to oblige. My father requested pictures of the campus. Today while going to the sports fair and getting my classes finalized I carried my camera and took pictures. This included pictures of my flat, my room, the park I walk through to get to campus (Seaton Park), the campus itself, and the fair. There are a variety. I have not edited or deleted any yet. Have fun with them. Also, the University is located in what is called Old Aberdeen. This is why you might notice a lot of old buildings and cobblestone walkways. This is not quite as common in the rest of Aberdeen. Oh by the way, today was a great day to take pictures. It is actually sunny and probably like 60 degrees out. I was told the last two days were some of the wettest in the last year and today is one of the warmer September days in a while. It is like playing a game of chess you can not win. Always have jacket, t-shirt, and umbrella with you at all times. The link to the pictures is http://www.flickr.com/photos/12609321@N03/sets/72157602083704499/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the fact you still hear your father! Will enjoy perusing the pics.

Dad

Sue said...

"There" are a lot of flowers in "their" parks. "They're" lucky to have such a beautiful campus! Enjoy and keep those pictures coming!

Anonymous said...

Finally had a chance to look closely at all your pictures. Given your love for Wabash, you probably like the "old" feel of the campus. It is really pretty. They sure do plant lots of flowers.

Incidently, the view inside your refrigerator was unique!

Can't wait to hear about your continuing travels.

WRB