Monday, September 3, 2007

Welcome to the Start of the Journey

The reality is that my trip to Scotland does not begin when I board a plane, but rather it started over a year ago when the idea was put into my head and I began the application process. So I guess the first entry is a little late, but of well. I officially leave Sunday the 9th at around 4:00 in the afternoon. This week will be a week of focus and prayer as I get ready for what I am sure will be a life changing event. In addition I have lost a dear member of my family and will also spend this week in mourning. I can write anything on this blog. I may write my theology thoughts of the day or just what cool thing I saw. I really want it to be for whomever ends up being my audience rather than what I want. So please comment frequently on what you wish I was posting about and I will do my best to oblige. I'll add more later.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Glad to know you are safe and sound. We love you and are praying for you. I know God will guide your steps and help you have a great time! Check in often, study hard and enjoy this experience to the max. Dios te bendiga mi hijo.